Sunday, October 21, 2007

Meeting Of Styles (Day 2)

Here are some of the flicks from the second day...



Vert was there early getting a jump on day 2.



A photo of a great photographer.. Mr. Eriberto Oriol ( http://www.eribertooriol.com ). The Oriol's are a great family too btw.. Legends in the game.. Much Respect.



Notorious Ones...



Doxology Doxanetics..



Hahahaha "Hold it with bolth hands"



Legends! The weekend was full of suprises.. This one was great..



2nd day coming to an end.. Time to Relax



Man one doing a lil body painting? ha



Roll Call..



Double O GEEZ! (I have the pic where we're all smiling too, but smiling aint gangsta)



The G A N G! Out to O.G SKEZ ONE! NTS SKA DOPE MOB



" As long as I have a can in my hand I'll always have something to say" - Pryer One



"And then pop bottles.." THE GOOSE!

No comments: