
Thinking of a master plan..

All the black space was ours to fill :)

"Still" sketch out...

Tools of the trade.. Thank you to Sabotaz Paint for sponsoring the event..

I took a break on filling in the "Kickin" to take some flicks and talk some shit...

Chorchi's back w/ the beer... Time to ROCK!!

Back to work..BIG GUS!!!

Workig on some ass! ha.

Working hard...

Coming together..

To the right...

To the left..

Miles UTI... I love this shit...

I was tripping out on the paint dude brought to get busy with... Secrets that make a classic artist???????????????

CHROME YELLOW... YES!
Day one is winding down and so are we.. Bud Light was the real sponsor of the day..

STILL

KICK'N

ASS

Superstar Autographs..

Up top view to the left of the bridge...

Up top view to the right of the bridge..
Day TWO coming up... Stay Tuned!
No comments:
Post a Comment